Sunday 22 December 2013

My students´ experiences abroad.

letra capital Silvia says: "Last summer I went to England. I've been in Torquay for two weeks. I visited the nearest villages and I made many friends. I went to English classes in another village near to Torquay. I went out with the Spanish friends every night. My hostfamily was very kind. I came back on the 29th of August. The travel was fantastic!"
letra capital Virginia says "This summer I went to Brighton , in the South of England . I arrived on the 26th of June . Here I met a lot of people and they are my friends now. I live with a host family and with Katy, a Russian girl. During the week we went to classes in the morning, and we did some funny exercices. In the afternoon, we did a lot of different activities, for example dancing, going to the beach... At the weekend we went to visit the nearest cities , London, Oxford , Eastburg, ... I came back on the 21st of July and we were all very sad because we made very good friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment